After waiting too much the new Android OS comes out, and you can download it right now then install it on your smartphones. However, to install Android Q you need a compatible handset to install. We accept this that Android is a part and developments of Google. And only we can install it on Google Pixel. But don’t worry at the end of this article I will mention for you that which phones are compatible with Android Q. After all, if you have and a device that compatible with Android 10 “Q”. Then in this article, I will show you how to install Android 10 on your smartphones right now. Remember that the installation is a bit tricky because of the addition of new features like dark mode. And the possibility of Face-ID style and ways of buying applications.
Ever Android 10 “Q” known as one of the most complete Android operating systems in the current era. Everything you should about this perfect and huge operating system the update, Android 10 “Q” released September 3, 2019. The latest major version of Android 10 was introduced in Google IO 2019 by Android Q name. And most of you might think that after Android P which Android will come for Google Pixel. And finally, Android company decide to select a beautiful name for the Android operating system. Besides, the Android name becomes familiar to everyone in the world. Android 10 “Q” brought tons of changes new features, that Google listed the official page for its new software of App Store.
Alonge side one of the greatest features is Dark Mode, which known as a dark theme in Android 10 “Q”. Also, Gesture navigation added to it.
The Significant features of Android 10 “Q”
- Dark Mode: After many Experiment, Google works on the operating system of Android 10 “Q” and brought a dark theme on it. Activating option in Android 10 “Q” is easy. You can activate with quick-tile or when you activated the battery saver option automatically the dark mode will activate on your phone. The dark mode is one of the most pleasant features in Android 10. Moreover, third-party software developers are working on the dark modes of their Apps.
- Better Sharing Menu: Most of the Android smartphone users are interested in functionality platforms, therefore, Google this time has done this work in Android 10 “Q”. The better sharing menu it means that your mobile sharing function is working fast, also, it can have a nice recommendation for sharing contacts and Apps files.
- Quick Access to settings: It is a much better easy function to toggle for Wifi Bluetooth option in our phone. But while using your phone it can be difficult to toggle in that setting. Therefore, Google makes changes in setting just slide from down to up for Wifi and Bluetooth.
- Improved Files App: After installing Android 10 on your phone navigate to Files App and check. Before this, it didn’t have a single shortcut app drawer, Android 10 one step forward in this option.
- Overhauled permissions: Android 10 “Q” has consisted of better features and plenty of tweaks. We can automatically set the specific grant permission to App that is in use. For example, the message App-like gain the ability to send/receive texts.
- Wifi Sharing With QR Code: After Xiaomi and Huawei Google has allowed their users to share Wifi through QR code scanner. And according to my vision, it is a huge change in Android update, and I am glad of Google too. To use this option it is much easy to ask you, friend, to open Wifi connection setting. And navigate to your phone and through your QR scanner code scan the next phone QR code.
- Security update via Play store: The another great major project in Android 10 “Q” is mainline, a great effort by Google to deliver security via Play store. One of the most wanted and necessary updates in Android 10 is a security update via play store, keep your phone out of risk and danger.
How to install Android 10 on your Smartphones
The experience of Android 10 “Q” there is no way for non-Google mobile users to install Android 10 “Q” on their phones. But due to some experiments, I think there is a way to install Android 10 on every mobile phone. Believe in this that until Google is one of the biggest company and search engine optimization (SEO) on the internet. But for developing Android 10 “Q” they took 9 months to build it. Still, I don’t more information about the user of Android 10 “Q”. But before Android Pie took 10.4% user of Android phones, Before this the older version of Android was having more user. Like Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, and Android Oreo.
However, if you have a compatible phone for Android 10 go ahead install Android 10 on your phone and check its new arrived features. Also, before installing you have to backup all the important files, because the software update is packed it might not work properly without resetting your phone. As some points that Google explained the software that you receive in the new update is a part of the Pre-release Version. It might contain some errors on your phone and defects normal function on your mobile phone.
However, the latest release updates contain some changes in the behavior of Applications. Due to that after installation, it might cause an issue on the storage of your phone. Like to access Photos, Video, or any sort of other files that stored on your phone.
Non-Google Phones that compatible for Android 10 “Q”
Note: This is the phones that compatible for Android 10 “Q”. But on 19 May 2019 due to Google Policies, some of the names of the below-given phone has suspended by Google. For the technical services, software, hardware issue, and most of the companies thought that Android 10 “Q” is an open-source everyone can use. Existing Huawei remains in the platform to receive Android 10 updates. But can happen that Huawei should change the source of their operating system. And still, the use of Huawei Mate 20 can use Android 10 on their phones. Only the rest of the phones are compatible with Android Pie or older version of Android.
- Asus ZenFone 5Z
- Huawei Mate 20
- LG G8
- Nokia 8.1
- OnePlus 6
- OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Oppo Reno
- Realme 3 Pro
- Sony Xperia XZ3
- Tecno Spark 3 Pro
- Vivo X27
- Vivo Nex S
- And Vivo Nex A
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi MI MIX 3 5G
How to install Android 10 on your Smartphones
To install Android 10 “Q” on your smartphones completely, you have to follow the below instructions.
- In Android Studio, choose Tools>SDK Manager
- SKD platforms tab, Choose package Details
- Below Android 10, Select the image like Google APIs Intel x86 Atom system image.
- In the SDK Tools tab, select the latest version of Android and select Ok.
- Select Tools>AVD Manager and follow the guide to create a virtual device.
- Select the device definition, and do not select the App store, Also, select Android 10 image.
- While back to AVD Manage list of virtual devices, double-click your virtual devices and launch it.
Install Android “Q” on any compatible Phone Device:
- Open Google Chrome browser on your phone.
- Now navigate to Google Chrome Search bar, and type Developer.Android.com.
- Scroll down and choose the recommended Android Q of your mobile device.
- And click on the Get beta from here.
- After that, you click on Get beta the next page will open. Again scroll down and click on Join Android Beta.
- Now in the next step read the instruction about Android 10 “Q”. And below the instruction you will see the download link of Android Q, simply click on that.
- Warning, chrome needs storage access to download files, click on the continue button.
- Wait until the Android Q file should be downloaded via Google Chrome download manager.
- The size of Android 10 “Q” is 1.6G, therefore, you must have a nice internet connection.
- After that, the download is completed shut down your device. Again restart the device, by pressing and hold the power button with volume down key.
- Select install from the storage device
- Again select from phone storage.
- Go to download option, and choose the Android 10 “Q” then press on that.
- After that, the installation package, this operation can not be undone, there you have to press OK.
- Wait till the time that Android 10 should be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done click restart key.
- Again prepare your phone device for the first use of Android 10 “Q”.
- On the screen, you will see that the Android 10 beta installed successfully.
However, the above instruction as about the installation of Android 10 “Q” beta. Soon you will receive an update of Android 10 “Q” on your phone. Therefore, Android 10 is having a big size file due to that need more storage on your device. And hope you enjoyed the article, and have gotten something from this article. If you liked then share your suggestion and feedback in below comment section. And don’t forget to subscribe our Blog via your email address.