The time that Apple announced the macOS Catalina 10.15 operating system, in WWDC 2019 “World Wide Developer Conference” beside that announced iOS 13. Therefore, as they bring great changes inside macOS Catalina also brought good changes in iOS 13. Apple announced there latest version of the iOS operating system. On 3rd June in huge hall among World Wide Developers, with nice significant features. However, the time that Apple announced there iOS 12 for the public, also talked about the fastest functionalities for people. By the way, in this article, you will learn How to install iOS 13 Beta developer account. Be aware while installing the beta version of iOS or any other operating system in your mobile or computer. That beta version is not a complete version, with beta version there will be different kinds of bug and error.
However, before going to install iOS 13 Beta on your phone. Have the complete information about the features and security sometimes it can be risky for you. And before installation has a backup of your important files. Installing iOS 13 is divided into two ways, the first one with “Developer account“ and second is “without developer account”. And in here I will show you to install the iOS 13 on your iPhone without developer account.
New Changes in Features of iOS 13 Beta
- System-wide Dark Mode
- Revamped Photos Apps
- New Photo Editing Interface
- Sign in with Apple option
- Location Data limits
- Look around view in Maps
- New reminders Maps
- New Siri Voice
- And many more…
Install iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account
Below I will describe some compatible devices which you can install the Beta version of iOS 13. Therefore, iOS 13 is consists of great features which above I mentioned for you the features. Install iOS 13 or upgrade your iOS 12 to the iOS latest version, just in simple steps. Furthermore, by installing iOS 13 to your phone you can get a better experience.
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 3rd generation
- iPad Pro 2nd generation
- iPad Pro 1st generation
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 3rd generation, iPad Air 2, iPad 6th generation, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPod touch 7th generation
How to check the Version of your macOS
In order to install iOS 13 or update into the latest version of iOS which 13 Beta. Firstly, you need need to check the version plus your phone, if your phone is compatible with the version then upgrade. Remember the version of macOS is not suitable with the version of your phone, in that case, you can not upgrade your phone. By the way, follow the below steps to check the version of your macOS.
- Open your macOS then click on Apple Logo
- Go ahead and click on About this Mac
- After clicking on About this Mac, you will see automatically the version of your macOS.
- The same if you want to check the iOS version of your iPhone, simply go to settings, and go to software update.
- In order to update your old version of macOS or iOS, you must have a better internet connection. It may cause that during the installation your iPhone should be corrupt.
Update your iOS 12 to iOS 13 Beta
There are different kinds of small software which you can update your iOS through. For example, like iTunes and uTools or many more. Download the tools and install it on your computer and update through your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes
- After connecting to iTunes, go ahead and open iTunes and automatically you will see the check for updates.
- Click on Hold option and click on check for updates.
- Choose the ipsw file which you downloaded for your iPhone, go ahead click Open.
- In this step, you will see a notification that your iPhone will automatically update to iOS 13. Now you should click on Open to update into iOS 13.
- Wait a while for iTunes to install the iOS 13, be patient it will take several minutes.
Install iOS 13 Beta without your Computer
This section I will show you in some steps to install iOS 13 without a computer. Therefore, above also I mentioned to you that you should have a better internet connection for downloading.
- Visit the Beta-Install from your iPhone/iPad with the safari browser
- The given site will check your iOS version and will check automatically. If your iPhone is suitable for iOS 13 version then the download button will appear. Go ahead and click on that then install iOS 13 on your iPhone/iPad.
- In this step, navigate to settings of your iPhone/iPad, click on the Profile downloaded. And click on the Install button.
- After the installation is completed go ahead and restart your iPhone/iPad.
- While your phone restarted go to setting and check the Software Update.
- Click on Software Update and upgrade to iOS 13.
Read also the read article of macOS Catalina 10.15:
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows
Congrats with some simple steps you can update your iPhone/iPad to iOS 13. Now enjoy using iOS 13 with its nice features. However, I hope that you have gotten something from this article, and if you faced any kind of problem feel free and comment below in the comment section. For your more support give us feedback and subscribe to our blog via your email address.