The day that macOS Catalina 10.15 released for the public with its significant features, most of the people prefer that a lot. Therefore, macOS Catalina 10.15 is the next operating system for the Mac computer. Due to that now we are trying our level best to give some important hind about macOS Catalina. However, macOS Catalina is most better functionally than macOS Mojave last update. In this case, I recommend you to install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox and VMware for getting more information about it. In this article you will I will show you How to install macOS Catalina on MacBook & download on Your Mac. Installation of macOS Catalina 10.15 on different platform of Virtual machine is better for getting more experience and information. Therefore, below I will provide you the two ways of installing macOS Catalina 10.15 on two popular Virtual machines.
However, macOS Catalina 10.15 is heavy then macOS Mojave. As if you remember that macOS Mojave can be supported by different MacBook computers, but most of the computers can’t support macOS Catalina 10.15. Therefore, while installing macOS Catalina in MacBook don’t make any mistake. Otherwise, you will face different sorts of error with macOS Catalina on your MacBook. Let’s move to the installation of macOS Catalina on MacBook.
Read Also related Article to macOS Catalina 10.15:
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows
- Download macOS Catalina VirtualBox and VMware Image
- Download VirtualBox latest Version
Install macOS Catalina on MacBook & download on your Mac
While the version of the operating system or iOS is new to us. Sometimes, we are getting confused to have a backup or no? Therefore, macOS Catalina is still not released the complete version, therefore, you need to copy the file into other storage or have a backup of your files. Otherwise, during the installation, you might lose your data or files. And while getting upgrading to a new version also have a backup of your files sometimes it may happen to lose your data.
- Step #1. Before going to download the beta version of macOS Catalina 10.15. You must sign up and create an account in Apple Developer after signing in you can get macOS Catalina.
- Step #2. After creating an account in Apple Developer go-ahead for signing in.
- Step #3. While getting a sign in to Apple developer on left-hand Apple Developer page, find an option by the name of “Download”. After that, you clicked on download you will see the different beta version, then choose macOS Catalina 10.15 beta version, and download that.
- Step #4. Once the downloading is completed go ahead and open dmg file of macOS Catalina.
- Step #5. In this step, the macOS Catalina Developer beta Access Utility will pop up, hit the install button.
Install macOS Catalina 10.15 Developer beta Access Utility
In this step, of installation be careful and install the developer beta access utility correctly. Due to that step by step, I will describe the way of installing macOS Catalina 10.15 Developer beta Access Utility.
- Step #1. While opening the macOS Catalina 10.15 Developer beta access utility. At the first page of the introduction read the instruction and hit Continue.
- Step #2. In the second page of license and terms agreement, click Continue.
- Step #3. Now you reached up into installation page click install. And moreover, provide the Touch ID with a password and install macOS Catalina.
- Step #4. While the installation is totally done, close the installation page.
Update to macOS Catalina
Updating from macOS High Sierra, or macOS Mojave to macOS Catalina is easy. Therefore, read properly the article which I guide you to update macOS Catalina.
- Step #1. Open the software update of your Mac computer, then click on Software update.
- Step #2. After clicking on Software update you will face Update option, click on that.
- Step #3. In the next step, simply click Continue.
- Step #4. Agree to license and terms and click Continue.
- Step #5. The last step, click on install.
- Step #6. You know about macOS Catalina installation, therefore, wait for the installation process to complete.
Back your Mac with machine
The installation of macOS Catalina 10.15 beta or installing in Virtual machine platform is easy. Therefore, one of the most important thing in here that you are not too much sure about macOS Catalina 10.15. And you don’t have complete information about its security, therefore, before installing macOS Catalina you need to have a backup.
- Step #1. Connect an external USB drive or Hard Drive.
- Step #2. Now click on the left-hand of macOS menu on Apple logo, and navigate to system preferences.
- Step #3. You are backing your files with a machine, therefore, choose the time machine.
- Step #4. In this step, choose the Backup Disk files.
- Step #5. Wait for the time machine to complete the process of formatting, and it will take a while to complete. After that, the format is completed automatically it will backup your files.
That’s all about How to install macOS Catalina on MacBook & download on Your Mac. However, I hope you have gotten something from this article, and if you faced any kind of error feel free and comment below on comment section. And don’t forget to give us feedback for your support also subscribe to your blog Via your email address.