One of the most recent macOS operating systems for Mac is macOS Catalina. That newly released and announced by the WWDC19. macOS Catalina is the 10.15 major release of macOS operating system. And macOS Catalina is the sixteenth major release of Apple company which is based and build for Desktop and Macintosh. Therefore, macOS Catalina announces in June 2019. macOS Catalina is the first operating system which can support easily 64-Bit Applications. However, macOS Catalina will release until the end of this year. Furthermore. the developer is come out which you can test and how to install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 PC and VirtualBox. macOS Catalina is consist of High features, even more, better than macOS Mojave. Before going to install the full version on your PC you can install the developer in Virtual machine. macOS Catalina name as Santa Catalina Island which is located in southern California. Here’s how to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 PC.
However, creating macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox VMDK file is a bit complicated. Which you need to create the VMDK file from the beta version to ISO file of VMware and VirtualBox image. Therefore, macOS Catalina installation inside VMware is better for getting a great experience. And macOS Catalina VMDK file will come out with WinRAR compressed zipped, for this process you can use WinRAR or 7Zip for unzipping. After that, the downloading is complete using the Application to unpack the macOS Catalina ISO file. However, macOS Catalina ISO file for VMware is divided into two part which is 6 GB 1 part and 6 of 6. In this article, I’ll show Here’s how to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 PC.
- How to Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows
- How to install macOS Mojave on VMware on windows
- Install macOS Mojave on VirtualBox and Windows?
How to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 PC
- Create macOS Catalina 10.15 ISO Installer file
- Download VMware Workstation Player
- Download macOS Catalina 10.15: macOS Catalina 10.15 image is uploaded on Google Drive. Therefore, you need a better internet connection for downloading. Furthermore, macOS Catalina is uploaded on Google Drive for the purpose to be saved there from several attacks. Let’s see here’s how to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 PC.
1# Install VMware Workstation on Windows
If you want to install any kind of operating system on VMware or any other Virtual machine. For that you need first to download VMware Workstation after that, the downloading is done you can create simply in some easy steps Virtual machine for belonging operating system. Therefore, here learn the ways of installing VMware Workstation on Windows also.
- After that, you launched the application to install on the welcome window click Next.
- Agree to terms and license
- On three-screen, click Next then at last click install to install VMware Workstation on Windows.
- After that, the installation is done if you have the full license then activate that, and click finish.
2# Create a new Virtual machine for macOS Catalina
Note: Before going to create a new Virtual machine you need to install Unlocker. Because Unlocker tool is a simple tool which enable Apple Mac OS X Guest option.
- The first step to how to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 PC.
- Open VMware Workstation or Player, in the first windows of VMware, click on Create a new Virtual machine.
- On the second screen click on Typical (Recommended) then click Next.
- After that, select the third option I want to install the macOS Catalina operating system later.
- Now you must select Apple Mac OS X guest option for macOS Catalina.
- Give a name for Virtual machine, voluntarily you can give a name for Virtual machine.
- Specify the storage amount for macOS Catalina on VMware Workstation.
- At the last step, click Finish.
#3 Edit Virtual Machine Setting for macOS Catalina 10.15
Step #1. While you have created macOS Catalina Virtual machine. For having better performance Edit Virtual machine settings for macOS Catalina.
Step #2. Select Memory than increase the size.
Step #3. Select Hard Disk then “Remove” and click “Add”.
Step #4. On the Hardware, Type select Hard Disk.
Step #5. On the Virtual Disk, type select SATA (Recommended)
Step #6. Choose an existing virtual disk
Step #7. Click on Browse… and insert the macOS Catalina VMDK file. Then at last click Finish.
Step #8. Find the created VM file of macOS Catalina which is already created on Document directory. After that, Find the file of macOS Catalina VMX. Then open that with notepad. While you opened that you will see an screen with full of codes scroll down at the end Add Smc.Version = “0”
Step #9. Before going to run macOS Catalina installation, open VMware Player. And go to setting of the created virtual machine, then navigate to “Options”. Select General, at the guest operating system select “Microsoft Windows” on “Version” select Windows 10 x64.
#4 Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 PC
With VMware Workstation it is easy to run macOS Catalina. Because macOS VMware is one of the most famous Virtualization machines for installing the second operating system on it. Therefore, I recommend you to choose VMware Workstation for using or installing macOS operating at the same time on Windows 10. Now it is the biggest opportunity to use two operating systems at the same in one PC. The installation of how to Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 PC.
However, let’s start the installation of macOS Catalina on VMware Workstation. Therefore, for that launch VMware Workstation. Then select the created VM machine and click on Power on this Virtual machine. If you have done the Virtual machine without any error be sure that you will not face any error during the installation.
Step #1. After that, you click on Power on this Virtual machine. At the first step, the VM will install macOS Catalina necessary files. It will take up to 20 minutes to complete the installation process.
Step #2. After the installation is completed click on “Restart”.
Step #3. In this step again navigate to Virtual machine setting. And select General then from the guest operating system select “Apple Mac OS X”. Then from version select macOS 10.14., it doesn’t matter for this version of macOS the 10.14 version also works without any error.
#5 Start macOS Catalina 10.15 Installation
Step #4. After that, you have done the option setting of macOS Catalina. Now navigate to the created virtual machine, and run the installation at the first step, select your country and click continue.
Step #5. In the Data & Privacy don’t do anything simply click Continue.
Step #6. Here you need to choose the Transfer method. So, I recommend you to choose the third option and click Continue.
Step #7. Sign in with your Apple ID, if you have Apple ID enter that. So, if you don’t have click on Sign in latter and click Skip.
Step #8. Agree to license and terms and click Continue.
Step #9. Create a computer account and click Continue.
Step #10. On express set Up click Continue.
Step #11. Analytics is new in macOS Catalina. Therefore, it helps the App developers to improve their products and services automatically.
Step #12. Screen time is also new in macOS Catalina in this step, simply click Continue.
Step #13. Now at this step, choose your look as you know in macOS Mojave we have two option. But here there is three option with a different look. You can choose your favorite look.
Step #14. Wait for the last setting
Step #15. Wow, congratulations you have successfully done and installed macOS Catalina 10.15 on VMware on Windows. Therefore, you have got the complete guide installation of macOS Catalina 10.15 on VMware, if you have any sort of Question comment below.
- Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows [New Method]
Well, that’s all about How to install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows 10 PC. Therefore, macOS Catalina installation on VMware Workstation is easy, there you need VMware software, plus code. By the way, I hope you have gotten the easiest way of installation. Therefore, if you face any sorts of the problem feel free to share your point with us and talk about the solution.
Searches Related To This:
- install macos catalina vmware image
- macos catalina vmware image download
- macos catalina iso vmware
- mac os catalina iso download
- vmware catalina black screen
- catalina vmdk
- macos catalina virtualbox
- catalina vmware file