speed up windows 10? as you know that hard drive is an important part of a computer system, It gives a large amount of storage to store data on it, nowadays the computer which newly realised in market which has fast hard drive as we have information about SSD drive that can quick retrieval files and programs, no matter if there would be a large amount of hard drive you can easily increase the speed of that through some simple steps, but in here one of important thing is here that there are much software that is showing you to make your hard drive speed in order that your computer work fast, But in this article I will show you the trick inside commands.
What causes your hard drive works slowly?
- storage the same files at the same time on your computer.
- presence of malicious and viruses that present inside your files that will effect on your hard drive to work slowly.
- When files have become separate from each that will decrease that speed of the hard drive, But when those files have a connection in each other that will increase the speed.
- Bad parts are one of the main reasons for reducing hard drive speed. The worse parts that you have on your hard drive will become faster.
How to Speed Up Windows 10
- Delete the temporary files
- Scan your hard drive
- Def-rag your hard drive
- Enable write caching
- Partition your Drive
Open CMD or commands
Everyone wants a super fast transfer rate and a good speed of a computer, or everyone wants that their computer should work fast in order to make there works easy.
Step 1. Because in the previous article also I told you that we can easily do our work inside command, for opening the Commands/CMD start menu then type run or Windows home button+R.
- Now type (sysedit.exe) in run and press enter. Note: when you are typing the code don’t use brackets.
- System configuration editor will appear.
- Here you can see some multiple Windows but you will select (system.ini).
- The Windows will contains a line (386enh).
- Now after this line type (irq14=4096) without brackets because we can not use brackets inside our words when we are using commands.
- Now close this window and save it.
- After you saved all your setting just reboot your computer in order to complete the command.
- you will surely feel the better performance of your computer because of the codes inside command that you used.
12 Tips You Can Speed Your PC
If you want your PC that should have better and fast performance, just follow 10 quick tips in order to have good quality and good performance when you are opening any program.
1. Change your power setting.
If you are using windows 10 power saving plan, your slowing down your PC, in order to save your energy that will slow down your performance, even the desktop also has the power so till now if you are using power plan just change the power saving plan to high performance or balanced that can you better performance.
2. Disable the programs that run on startup
One of the biggest reason is here that when we are opening the program sometimes we are forgetting to close the program, after closing the program your PC will work smoothly, How to open task manager? the shortcut key is ctrl+shift+Esc or right click on the corner of windows then select task manager, you will see the list of the program that is running on your system right click and disables that.
3. Shutt off the tips and tricks.
If you are windows 10 then there will be new tips or trick that windows keep eye on you that what are you doing so as my experience to make off or disable that because it will help your windows to work fast.
4. Onedrive stop for synching
Microsoft based on onedrive that we are storing our important files but sometimes it can be large virus for us for example, it will keep the files synced and up to date, yeah it is useful backup tool but your hard disk will die, so I give you idea to turn off the synching option from restoring the files.
5. Turn off search indexing to speed up windows 10
Windows 10 indexes your hard disk in the backstage or background, allows to you search more quickly your PC or search something shortly, and your PC slows work so if you want to boost up that turn of search indexes, even if you are using SSD you may turn off indexes search, because, that constantly will slow down SSDS.
6. Clean out off your hard disk
sometime we will see that un-wanted files are going to be saved in our hard disk that you don’t want, you could be slowing your PC. cleaning this kind of junk files finally, Windows 10 given a hint for these that you can delete that junks easily, Go to setting>system>storage> and at the top of screen sense storage section.
7. Clean out your registry for speed up windows 10
the clean registry has information about your programs or when you are using which program and which files are stored in which disk. which DLLs they use or share, what files or which type opened when.
8. Disable shadows, animation, and visual effects
Windows 10 has very nice eyes candy, shadows animation, and visual effects, On slow/fast, on new PC’s. that really have an effect on performance, but on older PC’s or older version has performance hint.
That’s all about how to speed up windows 10 or boost up your hard drive whether that is HDD/SSD, and about how to keep your Windows out of danger and junk files, or how too have a good performance.