Hello, during this article, you may find out how to install macOS Mojave on a Hackintosh using the Clover EFI Bootloader. However, you’ve got the knowledge concerning macOS Mojave that macOS Mojave is that the latest unleash of Mac company. And so, the macOS range of High Sierra is additionally these days an excessive amount of aggressive for the general public. Here you may learn the straightforward steps of installation of macOS Mojave victimization with Clover EFI Bootloader. whereas you’re putting in macOS Mojave directly from the macOS range of macOS High Sierra. So, directly it’ll the macOS range of mountains drive are going to be born-again to APFS from HFS. Already you would like to ignore the flags to stop the smallest amount of Beta version in macOS Mojave.
So, I counsel to exchange the trefoil Bootloader configuration. Or another technique is that that you simply ought to separate the USB pen Drive. In order, to create your work quick access to the web.EFI Clover Bootloader is software that, too much familiar for Hackintosh users. Clover is a specially designed boot loader that allows the users to install macOS on a non-Mac computer. EFI Clover Bootloader beside allowing to install macOS Mojave on Mac computer. It has lots of other features also. That you can boot many other operating systems such as Windows, Kali Linux, Ubuntu and many more.
- Download macOS Mojave Image file for VMware & VirtualBox
- How to install macOS Mojave on VirtualBox and Windows?
- How to install macOS Mojave on VMware on windows
Install macOS Mojave-Booting macOS Mojave USB Flash Drive
After inserting the clover bootloader into the UEFI partitions of USB Pen Drive, Now the time has to boot into UEFI of macOS Mojave USB Pen Drive to the installer to boot into the EFI clover bootloader. I recommend you all to the flash drive settings for priority or the first boot volume in BIOS. Because during installation, you will boot several times till the installation should complete. And bootloader option is directly and automatically will boot to macOS Mojave installed on.
- At the first, while the installation appears click Continue.
- Now select your language
- From install, menu select Disk Utility
- Select Show all devices form down the menu by pressing the View button.
- Select the disk where you want to install macOS Mojave. Therefore, you can create a new partition to have a clean installation on a new Drive.
- If you get the Apple File System Space. Select always partition checkbox then press partition too.
- Disk Drive settings, Name (Whatever you want you can select a name), Format macOS Mojave Extended (Journaled), Scheme GUID partition map and finally click the partition to erase.
Install macOS Mojave 10.14
After that, you completed the process of formatting the disk. Now it’s the time to run the installation of macOS Mojave using the bootloader on Hackintosh.
- Close Disk Utility
- Select macOS Mojave from the installation menu
- Click Continue
- Here click Agree to the terms and license agreement
- Again click Agree for the second option
- Now select the Drive where you want to install macOS Mojave on it.
- Click Install, Then wait for the Hackintosh to install macOS Mojave, after that, you will restart automatically. Till the time macOS Mojave installs completely on the Disk.
macOS Mojave installation
When macOS Mojave restarts, directly it will bring you back to the Clover bootloader menu. As you remember it can be the second option of Clover bootloader.
- Reenter the Clover bootloader menu to restart.
- Then, select Boot macOS Mojave to install from – Hackintosh
- The next screen will appear automatically, after that, you load up the installer briefly before the automatic restart.
- Reenter the Clover bootloader to restart
- Select boot macOS Mojave to install from – Hackintosh
- The installation will let you install macOS Mojave. After that, the installation will be letting you installer until the end.
macOS Mojave Boot
After that, you installed the macOS Mojave and restarted the installation. Once again you will see the screen of Clover bootloader.
- For the first time the macOS Mojave on Hackintosh, therefore, you will see the step to select the Boot macOS Mojave from – Hackintosh.
- Select the language and click Continue
- Select the keyboard and click continue
- Click Continue for Data & Privacy
- Then select My computer doesn’t connect to the internet, then click Continue.
- Choose Don’t transfer any information right now.
- Sign up with your Apple ID, and click Continue.
- Agree to terms and condition
- Fill the computer account on macOS Mojave and click Continue.
- Now choose your look and click continue
Copy the EFI Partition from the Flash Drive to the macOS Mojave Drive.
That’s all about How to install macOS Mojave on a Hackintosh using the Clover EFI Bootloader. I hope that you have gotten something from this article. Therefore, if you faced any kind of problem feel free and comment on the comment box. However, subscribe to our website and get notified about our latest updates.